Fasteners are commonly used parts in mechanical equipment, and the utilization rate is very high. Usually there are screws, nuts, bolts, rivets, etc., in order to ensure the safety of the fasteners, we will have certain principles in the selection of materials Based on the knowledge of using fasteners, Zhonghua Standard Parts Network will share the common stainless steel materials for fasteners and the principles of fasteners for stainless steel materials.
The principle of selecting stainless steel for fasteners, usually, we need to consider from the following aspects:
1. The requirements for fastener materials in terms of mechanical properties, especially strength.
2. The requirements of working conditions on the corrosion resistance of the material.
3. The working temperature requires the material's heat resistance (high temperature, strength, oxidation resistance).
4. The production process requirements on the material processing performance.
5. Other factors, such as weight, price, and procurement must be considered.
After comprehensive and comprehensive consideration of these five aspects, the brand, variety, specifications and material standards of fasteners are finally determined.