The threaded rod is a cylinder with a spiral groove on the outer surface or a cone with a tapered spiral groove. Screws have different heads, external hex screws, large flat screws, internal hexagonal screws and so on.
Threaded rod material requirements:
From the extrusion process, the screw is working at high temperatures, certain corrosion, strong wear, and high torque. Therefore, the screw must:
(1) High temperature resistance, no deformation under high temperature;
(2) Wear resistance and long life;
(3) Corrosion resistance, material corrosive;
(4) High strength, can withstand high torque, high speed;
(5) Has good cutting performance;
(6) The residual stress after heat treatment is small, and the thermal deformation is small.