Fracture events of fastener bolted connections are a common occurrence in bolted connections. When the bolt breaks, we need to analyze the cause of the break. Based on the knowledge of the fastener bolt connection, Zhongwei Standard Parts Network will share the precautions for bolt break analysis and some related cases, hoping to help you. help.
1. Precautions for bolt fracture analysis
1) Collect information on bolt fracture, including fracture location, quantity, fracture times, bolt fracture morphology, screw wear marks, etc.
2) Find out whether the maintenance work before the bolt is broken is abnormal, including whether the maintenance is carried out on time, whether the tools used are qualified, and whether there is any sign of loosening of the bolt during maintenance.
3) During boarding inspection, pay attention to whether the anti-loosening marks of the bolts are dislocated and whether there is abnormal vibration of the unit.
4) When boarding the plane for inspection, pay attention to whether there is any abnormality on the flange connection surface at the position of the broken bolt, such as oil leakage, inclusions, gaps, etc.
5) During boarding inspection, pay attention to whether there is interference between the flange and the screw at the position of the broken bolt.
6) Pay attention to the problem of multiple bolts breaking in the same batch.zj-junyue.com