1. When the ball screw is moving, it is rolling friction, and the trapezoidal screw is sliding friction;
2. The friction force of the ball screw is smaller than that of the trapezoidal screw, only 1/3 of the trapezoidal screw;
3. There are balls as rolling elements between the nut and the screw of the ball screw, and the trapezoidal screw nut and the screw are in direct contact;
4. The minor diameter of the ball screw nut is larger than the major diameter of the screw, and the minor diameter of the trapezoidal screw nut is smaller than the major diameter of the screw;
5. When the output torque is the same, the driving force of the motor required by the ball screw is less than that of the trapezoidal screw;
6. Because the ball screw is rolling friction, it will not produce the crawling phenomenon that the trapezoidal screw is prone to;
7. Because of the small starting torque and flexibility of the ball screw, it can be operated in jog.